- Stainless steel - Ready to carry your favorite libation - 3-1/2" X 4-1/2"
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports bikes of all sizes, from 24" to 29" wheels. Adjustable length fits more bikes Intended for bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep even the most stubborn bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 24-inch wheels all the way to 29-inch wheels. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29-inch wheels - Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Will not interfere with pedaling - Super strong and stable platform will hold your bike upright even with gear on the rack
Bontrager's Integrated Rear Mount Kickstand is compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Tuck-away design ensures it will not interfere with pedaling - It holds your bike up even with a load on the back, thanks to a highly-stable, direct-mount system.
• Brake/fender kit for 2011 Race Lite Cyclocross Fork
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
Clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Hand painted Japanese designs, Suzu spring-loaded lever arm strike - 55mm in diameter - Made in Japan
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. Includes: - Trainer Mat - Climbing Block - CycleOps towel.
$6.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
- Protect your frame from impacts, nicks and scratches - A composite, multi-layered, transparent compound with a visco-elastic behavior - Abrasion and solvent resistant - Has a semi-structural adhesion to the surface it's applied on - Doesn't yellow and bicycle washing won't affect it - Can be removed if needed without damaging the underlying paint - Road Roll- 54mm x 5m roll (.6mm thick) - Shelter Pack- 54mm x 500mm (1.2mm thick), 2 sheets
Electra's motorcycle-inspired Genuine Leather Streamers add road warrior style to any ride. Simply slip these stylish streamers into the end of your grips and set out on the open road.
Specificly designed triathlon/duathlon stand that safely supports your bicycle in the transition area in between the sporting disciplines. - Racker race bike storage, specifically designed for competition - Designed for Speed: A stable and safe bicycle with fast bike storage/removal means reduced transition times and improved competitive results - Compatible with most current saddles, including triathlon designs - Easy to use, does not require tools Bicycle Stability and Security: The bicycle saddle is inserted into a dedicated housing on the Racker, so the bicycle remains safely and securely in place. Anti-scratch Housing: The bicycle housing has been specifically designed to avoid scratches or other damage to your saddle or seatpost. Fast Bike Recognition: Includes a placard insert to quickly identify your bicycle in a crowded transition area
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice. - Easily clamped in a bike repair stand - Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand - Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb) - 55lb (25kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your frame or components - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
- Leather handle combines function with fashion - Conveniently locates a handle above bottom bracket - Made in Milwaukee, Wi from full grain leather
Giant's Mobility Kickstand attaches to your bike's frame at the rear dropout for convenience and easy access.
Page 1 of 5 Next page