$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Works with the following forks: - Pike - Lyrik - SID - Revelation - Reba - Paragon This tool can also be used to remove and install SRAM/Shimano cassettes.
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
$19.00 - $22.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
RockShox's 24mm Misson Control Damper Wrench is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool features a long, comfortable handle. The thin profile allows you to remove 24mm dampers without removing knobs for easy service.
- Use to install fork dust seals
• Use to install dust seals for Bluto and RS1 forks • See Service Manual for instruction
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Page 1 of 1