- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
Sunlite's 2-in-1 Speed lever makes installing and removing stubborn tire beads easy! - Ergonomic handle is easy and comfortable to use - Integrated bead hook makes seating new, stiff beads a breeze
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
• Fits Sunrace style TIW clusters
Sunlite's Heavy Duty Tire Levers reign supreme over even the most stubborn tires. Tight road tires? No problem. Big DH tires? Piece of cake. The long nylon bodies are extremely tough and the special tip gets in there to got those suckers off.
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
• Holds 0.9mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 1.8mm aero bladed spokes
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
- Chromoly construction - Used for truing most disc brake rotors - Non-slip handle - Multiple angles of use
- Hardened & nickel plated - Fits Shimano, SRAM GXP, Truvativ, RaceFace, FSA, and Campagnolo - Dual-compound handle
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
Sunlite's Sport Pedal Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits any pedal size. The long handle gives you leverage, the rubber handle gives you a solid grip and the offset protects your knuckles.
Sunlite's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. It's 6-inch length strikes the balance of maneuverability with good leverage. And the handle is coated for a non-slip, comfy grip.
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
- For removal of 16-notch Shimano outboard bottom brackets - Compatible with 1/2" drive socket and torque wrenches - Hardened steel construction
- Spring-loaded plier for single handed cog removal - Fits 1/2 x 3/32" cogs between 10 and 19 teeth - Non slip handle
What seatpost collar size do you need? What's your seatpost size? Find out with Sunlite's Digital Caliper. Since it's accurate to .02mm and measures from 0-150mm wide, you can measure anything on your bike from spokes to your dropout spacing. It registers in inches or millimeters and is made from durable stainless steel. It even comes in its own protective carrying case.
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
Page 1 of 1