Our Classic Freehub Grease is specifically designed for all freehubs that require a lightweight grease. These style hubs we like to call the more mechanical hubs. Unlike the simpler, fewer parts of the Pawl style hubs. Dumonde Tech Freehub Grease performs in a broad temperature range from the heat of summer to the frigid temperatures of the north. "Pour Point" of Freehub Grease is -30 degrees. Follow the manufacturer's specification for the volume required in your freehub body to experience the superior performance of Dumonde Tech's Freehub Grease.
- High-capacity 4000 mAh lithium ion cells - Fast, convenient USB-C charging - Change your other devices - New, durable outer shell - Compatible with Duo 2200, Titan 2500 - DC port input: 8.4v - USB-C input: 5.0v - Onboard fuel gauge - 30Wh
- Made with USDA-certified organic ingredients - Natural honey sandwiched between 2 thin waffles - Allergens: contains wheat & soy, may contain traces of eggs
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (K13-580 adapter sold separately) - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight- 50g Compatibility: - All Garmin Cycling Computers - Combo (GoPro-style light/camera interface) adapter compatible (K13-580-BLK sold separately)
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
- Take your recovery to a whole new level - 20 grams of Plant based Protein - Whole Superfoods, Chia & Flax Seeds - Omega-3, fiber, and antioxidants for digestive health and more
- Alivio T4010 Octalink crankset - Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: HG 9-speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included—BB-ES300 or BB-ES51, 126mm - Removable chainguard
- 9 speed Altus trigger shifters - Multiple shifts: up to 3 downshifts in one swing - Compatible with all 9 speed rear derailleurs - Includes cables and housing
- Perfect finishing touch to a bike built - 7075-T6 aluminum - M5 x 15mm - 4Nm max torque - For water bottle cages only. - Never use these aluminum bolts in a structural application.
$0.20 - $41.90
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
$0.50 - $43.90
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. ProLock nipples contain a special adhesive compound (by Loctite) which is activated when a spoke is threaded into the nipple, forming a durable bond. - 32 nipples weigh approximately 30 grams
$0.50 - $42.99
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. The nipples are available with or without DT Pro Lock, a patented liquid inside the nipple thread that makes the connection between the nipple and spoke extremely durable. It pairs perfectly with any wheel, though all-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
RaceFace Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - M15
$0.75 - $57.50
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$0.75 - $1.25
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$0.86 - $4.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. ProLock nipples contain a special adhesive compound (by Loctite) which is activated when a spoke is threaded into the nipple, forming a durable bond. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Compatible with 41 and 42mm lower headset bearings - Compatible with 30mm (1-1/8") straight steerer tubes - Durable steel construction
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
Internally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinders. - All HFX-MAG compatible master cylinder internals are designed for the current aluminum piston/2mm push-rod platform (2003 and newer).
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Page 1 of 512 Next page