- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
$13.99 - $19.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
The Dak pedals are the Dakota Roche signature model that feature 14 large hexagon molded pins on both sides for maximum grip. - Slim profile - Large surface area - Heat treated 4130 spindle - 9/16"
$24.99 - $35.95
Specialized Alloy Fitness Pedals feature large platform with 1.5mm Varus wedge.
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately). - 238 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindle
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
- Entry level Track pedals with light alloy body and cage - Toe clips and straps required
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
Features - Tough, durable fiber-reinforced nylon body - Low profile design - Replaceable forged, heat treated steel pins - Double sealed bearings - Removable reflectors - 9/16-inch spindles
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Origin-8's ProForm UL Pedals feature an ultra-light CNC-machined body and a thin 18mm platform height. Heat-treated chromoly axles and cartridge bearings are super durable for a long life, and replaceable pins let you customize your grip.
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
Slater pedals from SDG. - 9/16" spindles - Composite/plastic - Platform
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. They feature chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability, too.
- Tough Cast Aluminum Body - Smooth Rolling, Sealed Bearing and Bushing System - Chromoly Axle - SPD (SH-51) Compatible Cleats Included - Adjustable Tension with 4° Float
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like them for beginning mountain bikers trying new stuff. Get to a sketchy section that you're afraid to try clipped in, the aggressive tread keeps your foot in place while being able to put a foot down if you need to. - 9/16" spindle
- Light, low profile Track and Road pedals capable of high cornering angles - Polished alloy body with sealed bearings, chromed steel axle - Toe clip and strap compatible aluminum cage - 248g
$53.99 - $56.99
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
Made for cross country MTB riders, the ATAC XC 2 pedal features the easy engagement and self-cleaning design of the ATAC system (TIME patent) and the durability of MIM (metal in mold) arches and a steel axle, all at an affordable price. The ATAC XC 2 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring.
Page 1 of 3 Next page