Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
3T's Arx II is a subtle refresh of the well-liked Arx alloy stem, which has found a place on every sort of bicycle since its launch in 2007. The faceplate is drawn in tighter at top and bottom for a more ovalized frontal appearance, while retaining the cutout 3T logo. The sides of the extension are slightly flattened for a more sculpted look by comparison with the tubular section of the first-generation Arx. A single M7 bolt clamps the stem to the fork steerer, instead of the twin M5 bolts previously used, and the Allen bolts used on the original Arx have been replaced by no-strip Torx bolts. - Stack height: 40mm - Weight: 135g (110mm)
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Give your road bike a stiff upper lip with Salsa's Moto Ace S.U.L. Stem. This masterpiece boasts a forged and welded aluminum construction and Salsa's Stiff Upper Lip technology that utilizes an interlocking groove to remove torsional loads from the clamp bolts.
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
- 3-D forged aluminum with 4-bolt bar clamp - 83 or 7 degree flip flop design. 137g (80mm) - Includes shim for 1" threadless steerers
$39.00 - $40.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
Pro caliber features at a real-world racer price. This 3D net forged 6061 aluminum stem offers +/- 30 degrees of stem angle for riders wanting a more comfortable fit. The angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes. - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/-30 degree - Steerer Height: 45mm - Steerer: 1-1/8” - Faceplate Width: 40mm - BB black finish - 170g (110mm)
- C-220 degree extra-wide bar clamp improves stiffness and fits most riser bars - 3D forged 6061 alloy - 42mm steerer height with 41mm faceplate width - 142g (90mm)
Oversized diameter 35 mm stem accessible to all mountain riders. Oversized and in control Equip your whip with this 35mm Line stem and give yourself the oversized advantage. Forged from 6061-T6 3D aluminum, this 0-degree stem provides the increased strength of the latest mountain-specific bar diameter. Product details - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter provides a new level of strength and weight savings - Forged from 6061-T6 3D aluminum - Laser etched calibration marks make dialing in the perfect angle simple and repeatable - Compatible with both Knock Block and standard headsets and spacers - Knock Block system protects the frame from impacts by fork and handlebars by eliminating over-rotation of bars - Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider - Safe for carbon bars
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- Ideal for Trail, Enduro, and Downhill MTB applications - 3D-forged and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Lightweight, extra-wide 4 bolt front-loading one-piece faceplate design - 40mm stack height - Weight: 115g - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Length: 35mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 0° - Color: Black - Material: AL6061-T6
The Pro FRS stem is constructed of 3D forged AL6061-T6 aluminum for ultimate strength, providing supreme confidence and control on the slopes.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
The Guide Trail Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response. Available in super short lengths for use on new-school trail bikes with wide bars, short rear ends, and long front-center geometry. - AL-6061-T6 aluminum construction - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design - 31.8mm bar clamp - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
$40.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Mountain stems offer a stout connection for modern mountain bars. They match the simple, clean aesthetic of other Whisky cockpit components. - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.