- Allows installation of 2-bolt SPD-style cleats on select Bontrager Road shoes - Compatible with Bontrager road shoes with nylon sole - Adapter plate replaces rubber plug in sole of shoes - Packaged as pairs
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Key features: - Replacement strap for buckled Bontrager Road and MTB shoes - Compatible with 2009-2015 shoes, or all straps with this shape - Sold in singles - For optimal hold, it's highly recommended to also replace the buckle
- Keep your toes warm, cozy, and dry in the wind or rain with 100% neoprene - Slip them over the front of your cycling shoes and cleats for a stay-put layer of cozy thermal protection
DeFeet's Slipstream Shoe Covers fit snugly over your shoes to shield you from the cold and provide an aerodynamic advantage too. They also protect your shoes from weather and debris.
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -I SO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather - ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: - Cleat opening under sole - Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort - Reflective puller
Mix-and-match buckle and shoe colors to get that unique and customized look. Replacement buckles for those unpredictable times BOA shoe buckles work hard to keep your shoes secure and comfortable. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Compatible with all Bontrager shoes using BOA® IP1 Fit System - Only includes the dial - no lace
Replace your heel studs for like-new traction Squeeze more miles out of your Bontrager cycling shoes with these genuine Bontrager universal replacement parts. - Genuine replacement heel studs for your Bontrager road shoes - Maintains traction when walking off the bike - Includes mounting screws - Compatible with 2012 – 2016 Bontrager Road shoes
Protect your little piggies With the Windshell Toe Cover, your feet retain an extra dose of warmth thanks to windshell material that is windproof and water-resistant no matter if riding on the road or mountains. - Windshell material provides insulation and protection during windy and wet riding - Integrated pull tabs for easy on and off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Soft elastic band above ankle for added coverage and comfort Specifications - Temperature use (high): 70 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 50 deg. F - Fiber content: 78% Rubber / 15% Nylon / 7% Polyester - Material: Woven - Sole Construction: Closed with holes for clips
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: - ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection - Simple pull-on design - Reflective elements for low–light visibility - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The fi'zi:k toe cover's light, comfortable, water resistant PU-cloth upper is mated to a hard-wearing, waterproof reinforced PU fabric sole. With its Microfiber toe cap and puller and this elastic binding it's comfortable, easy fitting and doesn't interfere with your cleats. A reflective fi'zi:k logo aids visibility and a range of sizes are available to suit all riders. Specifications - Windproof and Water Resistant upper (PU, Nylon & Polyester) - Reinforced PU fabric sole, Toe Cap & Puller - Thin elastic binding - Reflective fi'zi:k logo - Color: Black Sizes - X-Small/Small: Sizes 36-40 - Medium/Large: Sizes 41-44 - X-Large/XX-Large: Sizes 45-48
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Giro's Knit Shoe Covers add just a touch of extra warmth, protect your shoes from winter road grime, and light up the night with visibility-enhancing reflective ankle stripes. Cordura knit fabric is tough as nails and will stand up to enthusiastic use. - Small (36-39) | Medium (40-42) | Large (43-45)
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes. - Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road or mountain bike shoes.
Eleven81's Full Polyester Booties are windproof, breathable and insulating shoe covers that protect and warm your feet. They have a rear zip closure for easy on/off. - Small: 38 – 42 - Medium/Large: 42.5 – 45 - X-Large: 45 – 48
Body Geometry Footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power, endurance, and comfort by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With three different arch support options (Red+ being the lowest, Blue++ being in the middle, and Green+++ being tallest), you can be sure that every precious watt is preserved through the pedal stroke. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
Get the advantage of more grip with the Sabertooth Toe Spike Kit. The super-strong forged aluminum design easily mounts to any mountain bike shoe with front toe ports for a tighter grip when navigating cyclocross barriers, run-ups, and any off-bike section in less than ideal conditions. Key features: - Aggressive, earth-churning design - Made from precision forged stainless steel - Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
Proper alignment starts here Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonize the interface between body, shoe, and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedaling. Models are color-coded: - Red = Low Arch - Yellow = Mid Arch - Blue = High Arch - Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedaling efficiency, and comfort - 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment - Precision molded heel cup helps stabilize and align the foot - Footrest metatarsal pad helps reduce or eliminate hot foot - inForm BioDynamics—Optimizes natural movement for sustained, higher performance
Power saving, round pedal stroke and a healthy foot arch make the SQlab insoles a must for every foot in a cycling shoe! Suitable for all cycling shoes, but also for normal shoes which are used for cycling, as well as for other uses. Developed in collaboration with ex-runner-up triathlon World Champion and foot expert Bjorn Gustaffson, SQlab has developed insoles that support the specific requirements found in cycling for the weaknesses of the respective foot type.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Page 1 of 8 Next page