700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
The Kenda Kross Cyclo Hybrid Tire works excellent in rocky/loose terrain and equally well on pavement. A great cyclocross tire for commuting and riding the local trails. - Please note, these tires are gumwall sidewall but the shading varies
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
- Center ridged tire knobby
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
$20.95 - $35.65
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
- Low rolling resistence with long tread life - Advanced siping tread design for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for smooth riding
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
With Bontrager's Connection Trail Tire, you get the best of both worlds. The shallow, closely spaced knobs roll fast and smooth on pavement, but provide sure-footed grip when you roll off the beaten path.
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
Page 1 of 10 Next page