The Rock and Roll Smart 2 combines the world’s only free-moving fluid trainer with intuitive app-based power training. No other trainer delivers a more realistic experience and cycling-specific core workout. The pre-installed inRide 3 power sensor allows riders to send data to apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest, and FulGaz. It connects via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth FTMS on connected smart phones, tablets, and laptops—no additional sensors or add-ons are needed. ANT+ connectivity also allows training data to broadcast directly to cycling computers using the communication protocol like Garmin devices or training apps that use ANT+ dongles on desktop computers.
Enjoy real-road feel from the precision-calibrated fluid resistance unit and access online training tools, content, and power data—all at your fingertips and backed by the industry’s best warranty.
- Every Smart Trainer purchase includes a free 1-month subscription to the premium Smart package in the Kinetic Fit power-training app (lifetime use of Fit Core)
- Kinetic trainers are compatible with virtually all bikes (bikes with a rear thru-axle require a Kinetic Traxle thru-axle adapter, sold separately)
- Kinetic skewer included
- Dual band: pairs with devices using ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart
- Fully compatible with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS communication standards
- Progressive fluid resistance for a quiet, realistic ride (resistance adjusts with wheel speed and is not app controlled)
- 6.25 pound flywheel for superior ride feel (not compatible with the Pro Flywheel)
- Stable, durable trainer frame
- Frame fits 22-inch to 29-inch wheels
- Large-diameter roller for reduced tire wear
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, one-year warranty on inRide sensor